Old May 26th, 2010, 01:15 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Brian[_1_]

Default Joe Sestak: Um, yeah, Obama tried to buy me off by offering me a job

On Mon, 24 May 2010 23:00:40 -0500, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:

Me too, this was illegal tampering with elections, which has happened more
than once during this administration...I applaud Sestak (D) for at least
telling the truth.

This whole situation seems so incredibly dumb. Had they just told
Sestak that they think he would be a great candidate for Secretary of
the Navy and not directly tied it the Senate race, there wouldn't have
been a problem. Either Sestak isn't telling exactly what happened or
someone in the White House is very stupid.
The coverup isn't helping either. Often the coverup and the lies that
follow are much worse than what really happened.