Old November 26th, 2010, 02:08 AM posted to soc.culture.usa,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.activism,talk.politics.mideast
Brian[_1_]

Default Should we end the invasive airport screenings?

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:00:03 +0100, "Runge 125 1/2"
wrote:

freedom man lol he reads too many comics

"Freedom Man" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

"Just2Reason" wrote in message
Poll: Should we end the invasive airport screenings?

http://just2reason.newsvine.com/_new...ort-screenings

Absolutely. We should not allow the government's terrorism fearmongering to
deprive us of our freedoms and privacy.

Also such airport screenings, even full body and baggage searches, cannot
guarantee safety. Any "terrorist" with half a brain, like the 9/11
conspirators in the Bush administration, can simply use a surface to air
missile to take down a plane and then blame it on whomever they want, or
claim it was some sort of accident. They did just that to TWA flight 800
over Long Island, NY about 10 years ago. And as with 9/11, their lies,
control of the media, and the brainwashed, apathetic Sheeple allowed these
murdering warmongers to get away with it. Could the shootdown of flight 800
possibly have been a test to see what they could get away with?

Sad, really sad.