Old December 1st, 2010, 02:28 PM
parklandgroupohio parklandgroupohio is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2Reason View Post
Poll: Should we end the invasive airport screenings?

http://just2reason.newsvine.com/_new...ort-screenings
This is a really great question, but it is something that we do not have the power to change or stop as of the moment. The only thing we can do and should do would be to not rely so much on air travel plans. We could always take an RV trip with the family and go on wonderful http://acreageforsale.org/ camping tours where we can enjoy fishing, camping, hiking and other fun vacation activities without having to deal with the stress of the airports!

I'm sure a lot of people out there agree with me.