Old August 6th, 2009, 12:13 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
John H

Default Sydney - sightseeing passes

Hi,
For what its worth for what you want to do & see
http://www.sydneybuses.info/tourist-...sydneypass.htm

regarding seniors discounts:
You must either have a seniors card from one of the states of Australia
OR the Australian Government pension card to get any discount.
As you have "dk" address I would suggest NO discount is the answer.

regards
John H

"news" wrote in message
Hi

What kind of "pass" will be best/best to buy in Sydney if we mostly
want to go around by busses, trail and ferries.
We will stay in Sydney for 4 weeks, so we don't have to hurry,
I have read about TravelPass, do any one know more about this?

Being 60 years old, will we have any senior discount ?

Thank You - Jele