Old March 10th, 2004, 11:56 PM
E.k.R.

Default RCCL implementing fees for Johnny Rockets

Frankly, I have no problem with RCI charging for Johnny Rockets. I think
they should have all along, and at $3.95 per visit for unlimited food I
think it's a steal. At any Johnny Rockets on land, $3.95 won't get you very
far... maybe an order of fries.
Like Haagen Daaz ice cream on Princess, Johnny Rockets is a premium well
known branded item and I would not expect to get it for free. There are
certainly enough alternative places on the Voyager class ships to get a
hamburger (including room service) if you don't want to pay for Johnny
Rockets.

Now if Johnny Rockets were the only outlet to get a hamburger and fries on
the entire ship, then I would have a problem with the additional fee.

Ernie - who likes Johnny Rockets *almost* as much as In & Out Burger in
LA..... the thing I miss most about California besides my friends.