Old June 25th, 2004, 07:43 PM

Default Cooler cups and mosquito repellant for Cancun?

Leaving for Playa Del Carmen area in abt a week.
Trying to get final packing list together.

Staying in an all inclusive.... Bahia Principe Tulum

Never been there so its a first for me

Having said that I was advised to take my own cooler
cups with me. Excuse my ignorance but Im not quite
sure what a cooler cup is? Have a link to what is
being talked abt?

Also....was also advised to take mosquito repellant.
But see there are varying "strengths" of DEET compound.
Some is 18 percent... some is 30 percent.... some 100
percent. Any advice on what to take strength wise?