Old March 26th, 2004, 03:37 AM
cj

Default BOS Airport Hotels (plus EWR and LGW) -- comments / suggestionspls

Steve wrote:
Greetings --

Looking for suggestions in regards to Hotels near or on-site at the Boston
Airport. From looking at the official airport website, it seems there is a
Hyatt, a Hilton, and an Embassy Suites by Hilton.

Any others on the premises or nearby that aren't listed by chance? Last
but not least, for any of you familiar with the above hotels, which would be
the best choice? FWIW, I can get the same price at the Hilton and the
Embassy Suites, whereas the Hyatt is a good deal more expensive for the
night I need.

Marriott Long Wharf, Seaport Hotel, and Boston Harbor Hotel are within a
few miles. I'm rather nervous about recommending any Hiltons as many of
the ones I've stayed in seem to be of less quality than some Budget Inns
but charge prices of 4 or 5 star places. I know the Marriott is great,
but also with a price to match.