Old November 20th, 2007, 02:37 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Bart

Default BLOG "19 Simple Ways To Get Fantastic Travel Savings"

It's so nice to see so many people are as passionate about travel as
my wife and I. So many people don't realize you don't need a lot of
dollars or time to experience some really exotic, adventuresome and
relaxing get-a-ways.

With gas prices at an all time high it's getting tougher to travel on
a budget but it can still be done!

I just posted some nice Travel Savings Tips on my

BLOG "19 Simple Ways To Get Fantastic Travel Savings"

....I must admit it feels GREAT when one can enjoy relaxing travel AND
keep some money in their pocket! If you wish you can visit

http://travelmorepayless.blogspot.com/

And be sure to let me know if the info is helpful.

Bart