Old May 15th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Alfred Molon

Default Mastercard ATM problems: Warning!

S Viemeister wrote:

My bank automatically 'upgraded' me to a debit card. I insisted on having
it changed back to a 'plain vanilla' ATM card, even though the first few
people I spoke to, insisted it was impossible and claimed that 'all our
cards are debit cards now'.

Is there a difference between a debit card and an ATM card ? Credit
cards give you a credit and you can pay back in rates, but debit cards
deduct the amount instantly or within a few days from your account.
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Austria, Budapest and
Portugal