Old February 10th, 2006, 02:17 AM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.travel.asia

Default What food do you think of when you think of Beijing?

"Ira Humperdink MD" wrote in message
oups.com...
be careful about those dumplings. they pay workers $0.10/hour to make
these dumplings. at wages so low, how many bother to wash their hands
after going to toilet?

do you mean they have some workers who are like those who work in the many
McDonalds in the USA????

I am sure you don't know what goes on in all the kitchens in restaurants in
the USA, expensive and cheap.. I hear stories a while back and don't think
the USA is always sanitary..

there was a huge stink in Phila (close to where I live) where all those
pretzel vendors were observed by a spycam (local TV station).. they showed
these guys picking their nose and ****ing behind their cart, then come back
and pick up a bunch of pretzals and sell them to someone.. these pictures
were on TV, it's not an urban legand.. it happens all the time in the USA,
and I am sure some chinese are just as dirty as americans.

almost all the time, what I don't know can't hurt me.. that goes for
McDonalds by my home or in any country.