Old November 29th, 2012, 06:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

Default Enough, already!!!!!!!

"tim....." wrote in message

m...

Bill wrote:
On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:38:25 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
Whereas many of us go to Milan and Vienna and Paris for the opera and
classical music.

Are you prepared to define 'many' in terms of the overall population
of the USA?

No. (I was referring only to those of us who travel abroad.)

so you are saying that "many of the USAans who travel abroad do it because
they are Opera fans"?

I find that hard to believe.

tim

No, Tim, I have visited Europe eleven times and it was not because I was an
opera fan, although I did attend one in Vienna. It was to visit friends and
different sites. My parents were both born in Poland so we have been there
three times. This November, I will visit Portugal and Spain. More Americans
have passports than you might think...we have seven members in my family
alone who have one and I often travel with a group of friends who all have
passports.

--Jean