Old June 22nd, 2010, 12:05 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Norwegian Gem

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 12:27:08 -0700, Jack Hamilton wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:05:56 +0200, peter wrote:

Dining room and theater aren't used at night, which is the only time
silence is an issue.

Noise is an issue anytime. I never want to hear furniture being moved
upstairs, not even during the day.

Most outside noise is from the hallways, particularly
near the elevators or near washing machines. You're more likely to hear
noise from people there than from the bowling alley.

The cabin doors on the Gem are well sound-proofed. The noises we heard
came from the upper deck, not from the corridor.

Jack, could you tell if there was anal penetration or simply a couple
of mulatto guys blowing each other off?
--
sue