Old February 24th, 2006, 01:43 AM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive

Default any recommendations for an AI in Caribbean in May?

Oh, the best - Grand Lido, Negril Beach, Jamaica.
If you decide to go to Costa Rica instead, Melia Playa Conchal.
Pura Vida,
"lox" wrote in message
Hi,
My husband and I would like to spend a week in mid-May at an
all-inclusive in the Caribbean area. Anyone have any suggestions. I
have been looking at Couples and Sandals in Jamaica, but I'm open to
anything. The following are most important to us:
1) good watersports - especially scuba, snorkeling and kayaking
2) Clean accomodations that are not too noisy at night when we are
trying to sleep
3) Good beaches or nice pools to relax when not doing activities
Thanks!