Old November 8th, 2006, 03:03 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

"sheree" wrote in message
you're right jean. conquest was #1 in our book for food until the crown
princess as well. the food on the zenith was average. ncl crown was
good, and celebrity summit was very good but not up to conquest or crown
princess!
sheree
welcome back!

Ahh! Thanks, Sheree...for the welcome back and the back up! ;-)
It is good to be back and my cold and cough are a bit better tonight...I
have been fighting this since I came down with it Halloween night...I
thought I just had a sore throat from screaming so much in the haunted house
on the Conquest...I often wondered if I would be able to scream if
attacked...well..I sure found out...I screamed my silly head off ! The
haunted house on the ship was fantastic! Very scary...even more so than the
last Halloween Sleazy 3 Voyage on her! The ship's decorations were great
with black & orange balloons, spiders, pumpkins, spider & cob webs, witches
and skeletons all over! Halloween is such fun on a ship and I was amazed at
how many of the passengers wore costumes... and such fabulous ones! It
seemed that just about everyone came out in costume on Halloween night!

Sounds as if y'all were smart making your NCL Crown plans for Bermuda when
you did for next summer! It will be interesting to watch what happens in
the Bermuda market for cruising with the Zenith leaving.

--Jean