Old March 4th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Raffi Balmanoukian

Default Air NZ crew heads home alone after LA suicide

in article , Tosser at
wrote on 3/3/04 9:09 PM:

"Raffi Balmanoukian" a wrote
in
message
news:BC6BF880.216D6%walkabout@TAKEOUTTHETRASHTOREP LY.ns.sympatico.ca...

Similarly, you have no say in how post-trauma shock is going to affect you.

Emotional. Very different thing.

Huh???

You say you wouldn't let a small matter like someone splatting on your

vehicle
interfere with your duty to your clients.

Absolutely not. If that makes me callous, so be it.

GRIN

No-one was talking about "callous", tough guy.

I was talking about something *beyond your control*.

And beyond your comprehension, by the look of it.

Not at all. It's very simple. Now take my hand, and I'll lead you through
it.

If something physically injures, that's one thing.

If you have an accident, that's another.

If someone tosses him / herself off a bridge, I refuse to be his victim by
getting upset over it.

Now that I've said it around twenty times, time to move on.