Old June 25th, 2007, 12:51 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default 17 yr old jailed after holiday flirt in Turkey

On 23 jun, 22:05, Alfred Molon wrote:
http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justi...490156,00.html
(German only, could not find an English version)

Already two months in a Turkish jail for flirting with a British girl.
Not because Turkey is Islamic - because the parents of the girl
denounced him for sexually abusing their daughter.

The article does not say what this 17 yr old exactly did, but I would
assume that it wasn't rape otherwise the article would have explicitely
mentioned it. The boy claims the 13 yr old girl told him she was already
15.

Not going to help Turkey's EU application much, I would guess ...

B;