Old December 25th, 2003, 12:41 AM
None

Default Detained at the whim of the president

"john" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:30:08 +0000 (UTC), Merlin Dorfman
wrote:

RogerM ) wrote:
: Pan Ohco wrote:
:
: I think your wrong about this, and I think you will find out how

wrong
: when Bush is reelected.
:

: As I have said before, America loves a winner. Whether the cause was
: just or not.

: --

: "Homer, I'll tell you what I told Redford - 'It ain't gonna happen'" -
: Paul Newman, The Simpsons

To the extent that voters only care whether the invasion of Iraq
is successful, not whether it was right, Bush will be re-elected in a
landslide. But the other side of the coin is that many opponents of
the war primarily voiced concern that the effort would fail rather
than that it was wrong.

What an idiot you are.

Who would ever think that the war would fail?

Your talking about the US-- the greatest military force in existence
today fighting a ****-ass country like Iraq who has no air force and
no navy!!

And NO weapons of mass destruction either . . . as we have so embarassingly
had to admit!