Old December 4th, 2007, 10:16 AM posted to alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,alt.bible
Mistylein

Default I've never seen a bible in any hotel room in Europe

"Wexford" wrote in message
On Nov 30, 2:25 am, "Mistylein" wrote:
"les_on_usenet" wrote in message

??????????

Do not even think that Roman Catholic is "Christian" in any way
shape or form.

Are you nuts? It calls itself Christian. It is the oldest Christian
denomination. Why shouldn't it be considered Christian?

I can call my self a river to but you know I am not.

Satan will not tell you he really is against God and his
orgaization will not tell you that kind of truths either.

A wolf in sheeps clothing will always be a Wolf.

But will you recognize the wolf if it has all the looks of
a lamb?
I fear you will not

Just because it is religious really is not authority to make it Christian.

The Roman Catholic Church preaches the gospel of Christ, you dimwit.
That makes it Christian.

The Roman Catholic sect only teaches that Christ is dead.
Corpus Cristi

In fact it is anitchristian!

Perhaps in your twisted imagination, but not in reality.

Perhaps you have no idea what Bible Prophecy is or what it means!

A clear sign that Europe is civilized and that Americans who project
their own insecurities should shut up instead of making a fool of
themselves by inventing things.

The US of A Government is the Second beast of Revelation
13 if you may be interested.

Hahahahahahah! Good one!

Very good one

Prophecy is prophecy if you only could know what Prophecy
read and means.

it will help the first beast and even cause all to worship the
first beast.

Hahahahaahahahahah! Stop it, Sport, yer killin me.

Satan already has you dead and in his clutches.
I can not kill a dead person.
Fear not him that can kill you but fear him that can totaly destroy you
and cast your soul into the lake of fire.

But they both will come to an abrupt end when God has their
time come up to be finished.

"Come up to be finished?" OK. Your God knows not grammar.

Grammare kaslammer, When there time is up it is up but only
when God says it is up.

I have stayed twice in the USA and on both occasions I found
Gideons. There were also cards advertising prostitutes and
take away food establishments (New York). I bought a
self-service ready meal from a next door Deli and got the trots
badly next day. I now know the location of every single toilet in
the Met museum as I 'started' just after I got there.

Now does that not tell you something about what is going on
all arond us today??

The trots?

You will get that too in Mexico. There it is called Montezuma's revenge!

I once had it happen in South Bend Indiana. Was that Notre Dame's
revenge?

It was the mockers reward!

Never got that in Europe or in Tangier.

The last time I was in England, the local pub's snack specialty was
french-fries (chips) with cheeze and bacon. No trots, but a year's
supply of cholesterol.

So do you also partake of "CANOLA oil"?