Old July 22nd, 2009, 10:20 PM posted to alt.travel.canada,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.australia+nz,alt.travel.uk.air
Buddenbrooks

Default Free accomodation in Turkey, just say 'Israel'

"Peter Webb" wrote in message
u...

As far as I know, these countries are the only ones in the world that
refuse entry purely because you have visited another country, and Israel
was (is?) the only country in the world subject to this harassment.

At one time you could not visit Turkey from Greece without problems. They
would confiscate your return air-ticket
so you had to buy a single ticket home at a higher rate.

However it is counter productive as I would not visit a country that has
such a policy. Political gesture is costing them dearly in tourist dollars.