Old April 11th, 2012, 03:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default New Input Request On 'Casual' ....

On 4/10/2012 9:32 AM, Bo1953 wrote:
cruises.

Meaning no jackets, necessary even. All inclusive, Mediterranean
itineraries, May - Jun& Sept 2013 possible travel dates.

When I say all inclusive, meaning alcohol included and possibly
excursions. Again, there will be eight of us travelling. Most have
ruled out Crystal as too formal and possibly Regent, while not as
formal, still formal.

Any suggestions? A TA contacted appears not to know what he is doing.
I provided the possible travel periods and they provided the full
summer. This total lack of hearing and understanding of the essential
requirements is not acceptable.

I was wondering what was taking so long for basic info, and that was
the reason.

TIA ... bo1953

Why don't you just find another travel agent, if you can find one
willing to deal with you? And you should be asking your never ending
questions on Cruise Critic, where there are many more people who will
read your posts and some might actually have an answer for you.