Old January 5th, 2013, 08:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
poldy

Default Top Three Travel Experiences? Ummm.........

In article ,
Erilar wrote:

What are you top experiences travelling in Europe?

Grabbing them at random from the top of my mind, and for different reasons,
in no particular order. . .

Although Germany and Austria are my favorite places to vist, for one-trip
experiences:

Orkney with my very own archaeologist guide and no group to leave me
behind.

A bit of England and Wales hunting castles and even older sites with two
friends was also the most sheer fun.

A saga-emphasis group trip to Iceland with one of my all- time
single-moment high points: Thingvellir all to myself when cold rainy wind
had driven the rest of the group back to the bus.

Sunnier places don't rate?