Old January 18th, 2005, 08:17 PM

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:40:52 +0100, lid (Johan W.
Elzenga) wrote:

wrote:

Lucky - I need assignments like that I did find one other place
that is planning to have a Busanga Plains camp in 2005 - Mukambi Safari
Lodge. Still waiting to hear back on pricing.

I checked out your photos too -- amazing. What's your favorite place
in Africa for wildlife photography? I think we might make finally make
the jump to DSLR on this trip...

My favorite place is probably Masai Mara in Kenya for the sheer volume
of wildlife. The only problem is that the minibusses often outnumber the
animals, so don't go there for an authentic 'Out of Africa' feeling...

--
Johan W. Elzenga johanatjohanfoto.nl
Editor / Photographer

There is quite a few game lodges listed for both Kafue, Lower Zambezi
and South Luangwa at www.zamtrade.com

Ralph