Old January 23rd, 2017, 01:55 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jack Campin

Default Uber in Naples/Sorrento

(Some of the railway stations in the area are not sufficiently
accessible for someone with arthritic hips, post-stroke issues
and luggage).

Maybe I wouldn't travel to a place like Naples if I had arthritic hips
and post-stroke issues.

Not much choice as it's for her daughter's wedding; fiance is Italian-
Scottish. (The daughter has MS herself, but so far it only affects her
balance and she gets around fine with a couple of crutches).

She (the mother, i.e. my wife's sister) might be persuaded to use a
mobility scooter if you could hire one for local use in Sorrento.
I can't see her wanting to go much further, but you never know - she
gets unpredictable bursts of enthusiasm about travel and has done
Christian-oriented trips to Palestine and Ghana in the not too distant
past.