Old July 27th, 2004, 12:00 AM
wayne

Default All Inclusive or Not?

All inclusives are best I really don't drink but feel the food and
activities included make it worthwhile. Many places have programs for
children. Best place to look is

http://www.debbiescaribbeanresortrev...mexrevind.html

Mid late may is end of season so prices should be lower.

The kids should be old enough to do stuff on their own

Wayne

"Injun Joe" wrote in message
Hi All,
I am looking to take my wife somewhere in the Caribbean/Yucatan as a 2nd
honeymoon. We went to Cancun on our first and stayed at a great AI. We

are
not really the partying, drinking party animals that we once were so I am
not sure that an all-inclusive would be the best bet for us financially.
What are your thoughts on this? Are there any "semi-inclusive" resorts in
the Caribbean/Yucatan? Ones that may include food but not drink? Is

there
a high/low season for Cancun or other areas of the Caribbean? Ideally we
would like to go in mid/late May of 2005. Finally, the place would need

accept kids (age 14 & 18). Yeah, I know, some 2nd honeymoon w/kids. LOL
Any and ALL input is greatly appreciated.

Injun Joe
remove the xxx from email addy to respond directly