Old September 13th, 2003, 01:33 PM
ArleneL

Default Hawaii time of year

The first time we went to Hawaii ( April, 1989) it was all land; 5 islands in
14 days. The weather was very pleasant; not too hot, not too cool. In May
of this year we cruised from Ensenada to Honolulu and found the weather to
be a little bit warmer. As Floridians we're used to hot weather, but didn't
find this in Hawaii at that time of year.

Arlene

wrote:

What is the best time of year to go to Hawaii? We are not able to snorkle
and scuba because of health conditions, but we would really like to stay
around the beach and see the interior. We would like to go when the
temperature is fairly mild.

I would appreciate any helpful suggestions.

Thanks,
Richard