Old September 14th, 2003, 02:13 PM
Mason Barge

Default Hawaii time of year

On 14 Sep 2003 04:39:14 -0700, (Brenda)
wrote:

We own property on Maui & are in Maui every February for a few weeks.
With the humpback whales there with us for great entertainment either
on a $19 cruise to watch them or from our balcony on 9-12 (it changes
yearly) it is one of the most eductional & enjoyable times to be in
Hawaii (DEC-APRIL). Temps are high 70's to low 80's, up on Haleakala
it is 32-28 a few times we've had snow. On the Big Island of Hawaii
they ski year round on Mauna Kea, then go surfing.

So there is plenty to do in Hawaii, Oahu I find too commercial to
enjoy.

Okay, color me jealous

I was first in Maui in 1970. People were riding horses in downtown
Hana -- is it still like that?

Mason Barge

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
-- Abraham Lincoln