Old November 4th, 2006, 01:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rick[_3_]

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

Warren wrote:
RICK DAVIS wrote:
Warren, Zenith is 14.5 years old. I consider that old.

You said "very old" s/s Norway was very old. QE2 is very old.

s/s Norway is not very old....its extinct. QE2 is very
old...agreeed.

My point was that Zenith isn't that much older than Voyager of the
Seas. So if you consider her "very old" then Voyager by your definition
is merely "old."

I still consider Voyager new "ish". 5 years in ships life is
about the same as dog years. I do admitt that I thought Zenith was
older than 14.5 years. I thought about 18+ years. Celibrity also
attracts an older crowd than Voyager or Radiance will. Note: every
week is different on a ships voyage. There is no way to tell the
passenger make up on any given voyage so my age comment may not be
accurate either. But Royal C. WILL offer more to do especially for a
younger couple.

Warren