Old September 11th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Viviane

You'll find a variety of accommodation on Phuket and Samui to suit all
budgets. I've been to both and loved them but they are very touristy.

"jason" wrote in message
In article , Miguel Cruz wrote:
jason wrote:
Is an accomodation budget of an average of 750 baht reasonable? I'm
getting some mixed results. We don't need luxury, but don't want to
sleep with cockroaches and rats either.

Where in Thailand? You won't be sleeping with cockroaches in Bangkok for
that. Many places on the mainland are cheaper than Bangkok, some islands
are
more expensive though.

Thanks. We plan to start in Bangkok, then up to Chaing Mai (sp) then
down to the islands. We'll be avoiding Phuket and Ko Samui for sure
(I hear they are upmarket).