Old September 17th, 2004, 10:18 AM
PROVIS

I will be in BKK and Changmai bet 15NOV2004 till 22Nov2004. I have
searched the net for double accomodation below Baht1000 nett.(inclused
vat, tax with breakfast for 2 if possible.)

There are not many hotel in that range near to BTS skytrain station
over the net.

From the net, it seems all hotels and mid-range guesthouses increase
or doubled their prices fron 1st Nov 2004 till March 2005.

Is it possible to walk-in instead of prepaid reservation?

Chris Blunt wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:10:46 GMT, "Anthony and Elizabeth Borge"
wrote:

Can anyone recommend a few of these budget hotels (750 baht neighbor-
hood) that are close to a BTS skytrain station?

Thanks,
Elizabeth

I often stay at Nana Inn, just opposite the Grace Hotel and next door
to the Bangkok Bank branch in Sukhumvit soi 3. Its a nice family run
hotel. Rooms are carpeted, and have TV, telephone, and mini-bar, and
cost 850 Baht a night. The food in the restaurant is good also.

Its within walking distance of either Nana or Ploenchit BTS stations.

Chris

"Thomas F. Unke" wrote in message
jason writes:

Is an accomodation budget of an average of 750 baht reasonable?

Just the right budget for reasonable accomodation, so don't worry.