Old August 9th, 2007, 10:57 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Default how paranoid should one really be?

Martin wrote:

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:39:49 +0100, (David Horne, _the_
chancellor (*)) wrote:

Martin wrote:

[]
It happens all the time in the Netherlands and violent crime is rising
dramatically here too.

As with here, but I'd still say it was safe for tourists. I don't see
the point in worrying about something which is very unlikely to happen.

It does happen, you just aren't aware of it.

I said it was very unlikely.

There were 3735 recorded cases of violent crime in the first six months of
2007 in The Hague area.

If they were all commited against tourists, I'd personally worry about
the figure.

--
(*) ... of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
http://www.davidhorne.net - real address on website