Old February 25th, 2010, 01:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli[_5_]

Default Snowstorm

Surfer E2468 wrote:
I hope this is our last snow for this winter,enough is enough,do not
want it to be snowy when we leave for cape liberty 3/7/10
Not too worried about snow on the road,they do a good job here in
jersey,but worry about the parking lot we have to use by the
terminal,don't know if they clear it or not. We
have had a HUGE snowstorm over st.patricks day,with drifting up to 8 ft.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Don't know where you are, but there is another winter storm
brewing, headed up the east coast the first part of next
week! Hope all goes well for you.

Clay