Old February 25th, 2010, 03:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Snowstorm

frijoli wrote:
Surfer E2468 wrote:
I hope this is our last snow for this winter,enough is enough,do not
want it to be snowy when we leave for cape liberty 3/7/10
Not too worried about snow on the road,they do a good job here in
jersey,but worry about the parking lot we have to use by the
terminal,don't know if they clear it or not. We
have had a HUGE snowstorm over st.patricks day,with drifting up to 8 ft.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Don't know where you are, but there is another winter storm brewing,
headed up the east coast the first part of next week! Hope all goes well
for you.

Clay, that can not be true, please agree with me.LOL Annie lives close
to me and we are expecting 12 to 18 inches of snow starting tonight and
ending sometime on friday afternoon.

Now Kevin will be canceling his chemo appointment for tomorrow, we just
can't get there and home safely with the storm. He will probably be
rescheduled for monday, so there better not be a storm early next
week!!!!!!!

sue - can't take any more snow this winter!!!!!!!!!