Old March 13th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Miguel Cruz

Rick wrote:
Since my wife can read Chinese, I suppose I could also download and install
a Chinese language pack on my computer, but I have been hesitant to do so.
Perhaps I am over-concerned about downloading a virus or some other
malicious infection. It appears Microsoft is no longer making free language
packs available, and I know of no commercial and reliable products. I am
wondering if there is a reliable site to download a Chinese language pack?

When you try to view a site that contains Chinese characters, Internet
Explorer should automatically offer to download the appropriate display
bundle unless it is already available on your machine. What happens when you
try one of these sites?

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos from 35 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
Latest photos: Malaysia, Israel, Palestine, Austria, Thailand