Old May 29th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Sam

"George Moran" wrote in message
: : Is the Moon Palace in this area? I've heard good things about it,
and am
: considering it for next year's vacation. I'd like to hear comments, if
: anyone has information.

That really depends on what you like and consider important. The Moon
Palace's beach is not that great. The resort is really at the far end of
the hotel zone. Getting to clubs will take you over 30 minutes. If you
plan to stay at the pool and not the ocean (dunno why one would) then
this resort if for you. For me, the beach is right up there in
consideration of the resort as I don't go to the Caribbean to spend time
in a chlorinated pool when I can do so at home. Other than that, the
resort is very good. But, other hotels to consider are Secrets, Riu Las
Americas, Riu Cancun, Omni, Golden Crown Paradise, and Park Royal
Pyramid.