Old July 19th, 2016, 10:38 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Talib Logs

Default Peanuts nuts and Lufthansa to Europe

On 7/19/2016 12:20 PM, wrote:

Hello,

I am planning to travel with my son to Europe with Lufthansa very soon.

For air-travel related questions, call the airline.

My questions: is there a test to determine if a person has airborne allergy to nuts and peanuts?

Call your doctor and ask.

Did anyone travel to Europe with Lufthansa and do you know if they are willing to offer a buffer zone?

Call Lufthansa and ask.

What is the best seat on the plane to protect him from the possible contaminants within the economy class?

ll Lufthansa and ask.

Do you bed a letter from the doctor to allow you to travel with allergies?

Call your doctor and ask.

I appreciate your help very much,

Lufthansa info:
http://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/Help-...y=Homepage2014