Old June 11th, 2011, 12:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Thumper

Default NCl hawaii and stuff.

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:47:10 -0400, (Surfer E2468)
wrote:

The offer we got from princess was such a good one my husband said he
would probably take it,but i discarded the notice,and now i cannot find
it.Going to call princess and see if the offer is still good.It is a
good time to go.November 26th just in time for my 84th birthday.
Is there anyway to get a discarded e-mail back?
Thanks surfer e2468

Look to see if you have a trash folder or something of the sort.
Email is kept in limbo in many programs.
Thumper

cruise lover(~~~~~)

.