Old March 10th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Nisse PowerMan

Default Mastercard in Asia, especially Thailand

Rennie wrote:

Due to unfavourable changes in my Visa rewards program, I am considering
switching to Mastercard.

On my previous visits to SE Asia, I have used Visa almost everywhere, but
did not really notice whether MC was as widely accepted.

Is Mastercard as common as Visa in SE Asia, especially in Thailand?

I have NEVER EVER had any problems using my MasterCard in Thailand. I
use it mainly for hotel payments but never experienced any problems.

/Anders

--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!