Old February 6th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Sam

"David E. Bath" wrote in message
:
: I've only stayed at two resorts in Cancun since we are not party
: people and prefer very remote locations. I've stayed at Royal
Solaris
: and Blue Bay Village. Royal Solaris is a much nicer resort.

Yes, compared to the two, the RS is a nicer resort but only because BB
is such a poor hotel, IMHO. Golden Crown Paradise is very good so is
the Omni. I have also heard good things about the Piramides and the
Riu Cancun. The RS is very old and not kept up very well. They have a
sister hotel now called the GR Solaris near Club Med.