Old May 31st, 2007, 10:11 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Default Save Jericho!

Rog' wrote:

wrote:
please join me and others to support and save Jericho show...

"Gregory Morrow" wrote:
A better version of a post-nuclear war America is the 1984 book
_Warday_... 'Course NOTHING can beat the 80's UK movie
_Threads_...that can give you nightmares for a LONG time.

Jericho is a thinly-veiled update of SF writer, Pat Frank's 1960
novel, "Alas, Babylon." In its day, the culprit was the USSR, but
his was the same story of the efforts of a small Florida town to
survive the chaos and lawlessness that results. The storylines are
nearly identical.

Thanks. I'd forgotten about that book...

--
Best
Greg