Old August 7th, 2008, 06:05 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Runge12

Default "mrtravel" : Best 21" Rolling Carry-On MORON I am, moron I remain says morrow

"Gregory Morrow" a écrit dans
le message de m...

mrtravel blabbles:

Mimi wrote:

And suppose the overhead bin door opens in flight -- stressed by all

that
weight -- and the heavy but allowed bag falls on somebody's head.

Marianne

If the overhead opens due to the weight of bags meeting the weight
restricitons, and someone is injured, then it would seem to be cause for
a liability claim against the carrier.

If the door can't handle 23 Kg for each bag, the airline shouldn't be
telling people they can put a 23 Kg bag there. Passengers can't be
expected to know that they are permitted to bring a 23 Kg bag, but the
door won't hold it.

Oh, like WOW!, what an astute "observation"...

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim
that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking