Old May 29th, 2006, 11:52 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

Gorazd Bozic wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and
prestwich tesco 24h offy wrote:
Following up to Bert Hyman

I lay all of Africa and the middle east, most of Asia and a good
chunk of South America on Europe's door step.

I don't see why it can't be both. I think it's safe to say that both
Europe and the US have a lot of blame to share.

Hey, hey! We had nothing to do with it here in Slovenia. We're *Eastern*
Europe, remember? :-P

You're _new_ Europe, remember!

We'll be in Ljubljana in August for a few days- looking forward to it!

--
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
http://homepage.mac.com/davidhornecomposer http://soundjunction.org