Old April 8th, 2004, 03:42 AM
BYDMORAN

Default Orbitz lost ticket & won't reissue

I also called the charge card company. They told me the merchandise had been
delivered because Orbitz had sent it out. Also, to further complicate matters,
I paid for half of these tickets with Orbitz reward points from my Juniper
Credit card.
If I am going to have to purchase another ticket, I need to do it before prices
go up though.

I purchased round trip tickets last March 20th. I went through Orbitz and
was
only offered the paper ticket option. They were to be here by now but

weren't
so I called Orbitz. I was informed Orbitz had mailed them, and could not
reissue or remail and so I need to repurchased these round trip, coast to

coast
tickets.

They want me to send the old tickets back and THEN they will mail me new
ones....duh.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get Orbitz to remail these tickets?

I did speak with a Delta customer service rep (Airline the flights were

made
on) and they seemed to think I could just take in paper itinery and be

reissued
at the time of boarding??? But I don't feel comfortable waiting until the

very
last minute.

If you paid by credit card, send them a complaint and ask for the charge
to be cancelled. On the basis of failure to deliver the goods.