Old April 8th, 2004, 04:51 AM
devil

Default Orbitz lost ticket & won't reissue

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:42:49 +0000, BYDMORAN wrote:

I also called the charge card company. They told me the merchandise had been
delivered because Orbitz had sent it out.

Nonsense. It has not been delivered until you get it.

Also, to further complicate matters,
I paid for half of these tickets with Orbitz reward points from my Juniper
Credit card.
If I am going to have to purchase another ticket, I need to do it before prices
go up though.

That does complicate the issue.

I purchased round trip tickets last March 20th. I went through Orbitz and
was
only offered the paper ticket option. They were to be here by now but

weren't
so I called Orbitz. I was informed Orbitz had mailed them, and could not
reissue or remail and so I need to repurchased these round trip, coast to

coast
tickets.

They want me to send the old tickets back and THEN they will mail me new
ones....duh.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get Orbitz to remail these tickets?

I did speak with a Delta customer service rep (Airline the flights were

made
on) and they seemed to think I could just take in paper itinery and be

reissued
at the time of boarding??? But I don't feel comfortable waiting until the

very
last minute.

If you paid by credit card, send them a complaint and ask for the charge
to be cancelled. On the basis of failure to deliver the goods.