Old October 24th, 2003, 07:37 PM
xyzzy

Default Deer Delta Airlines

Jon Enslin wrote:

Tony Rice wrote:

xyzzy wrote in :

There's a reason they are called REGIONAL jets. Not INTERCONTINENTAL
jets. Please to be taking note of this.

(DFW-RDU in a CRJ-200: ugh)

I'm sure you mean DFW-ATL-RDU. All Delta flights are required by FAA
regualations to at least touch-and-go at ATL prior to arriving at
their final destination.

Nope, direct flight, including boarding and taxi time over 2.5 hours in
that cramped little thing. Yes it was a full flight.

It's not only that the seats are smaller. The windows are down at my
chest, so it's even a strain to just look out the damb window in those
things. I don't remember American Eagle's EMB RJ's being this bad, but
the longest flight I've had in one of those was about 40 minutes
(RDU-DCA) so maybe if I'd been in it long enough it would seem as bad.

Actually, I just went on the Delta web-site and got a flight that goes
directly from RDU to DFW.

Was it a CRJ?