Old February 13th, 2006, 05:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Celebrity Single Penalty Rate

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:51:05 GMT, Odysseus wrote:

I am prepared to pay a single supplement but this is a single penalty.
What would happen if I booked two people at the $900 guaranteed rate
and one does not show up? I would not buy insurance so there would
not be a case of insurance fraud.

Hi,

If one passenger cancels, the cruise line can and usually does charge
whatever the single rate is at that time. That being said, I would
suggest you price out the current single rate with a travel agent that
specializes in cruises. The automated systems are often wrong.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905