Old July 17th, 2006, 11:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Booking tours thought cruise line vs. DIY

In article , Dillon Pyron
wrote:

There is absolutely nothing (NOTHING) at Calica except for some vendor
tents and busses that take you to the various destinations. After
about 9, taxis show up, but you have to hike in the sun and dust to
get to where they stop.

Not quite true. If there is nothing there how come when I looked out my
porthole I saw the Xcaret theme park? You do need to take a shuttle or
taxi to the park entrance. Below is a picture of the area.

http://www.locogringo.com/maps/xcaret.html

--
Charles