Old November 26th, 2003, 02:47 AM
USC

Default Places to go and things to see in Taiwan?

Greetings:

I'm thinking ahead to my return trip to the East next December and am
considering spending time in Taiwan before or after my primary
destinations in Southeast Asia. I've only spent time in the airport
while recently transiting to and from Bangkok, but found that the
countryside North of the airport seemed rather scenic (as seen from
the air about 45 minutes before sunset), and it seemed that the
Southern region of the country was fairly mountainous and also scenic.
Any suggestions...besides the scantily-clad beetle nut girls? Thanks
in advance.

USC