Old July 13th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Markku Grönroos

Default Worth staying in a classy hotel?

Tchiowa kirjoitti:

Couldn't agree more. My favorite is JWM in Bangkok. I travel a lot on
business, so my boss gets to foot the bill. That keeps me Platinum for
Marriott. I get upgraded to an Executive Suite whenever I'm in Bangkok
and it makes all the difference in the world (as compared to a cheaper
place).

But, as you pointed out (and I have pointed out before), it's a matter
of taste. Some people don't care. I have a hard time understanding
that, but to each his own.

Me too. I don't visit Bangkok because there is not decent accommodation
available.