Old December 21st, 2004, 10:54 PM
DC.

Maybe I wasn't that clear. I think the chance of contracting food
poisoning
from northern European food is pretty close to zero. My problem with it is
that it tastes horrible to me.

miguel

Hi Miguel,

are you still in KL? if you are head down to any Chinese spare parts stall &
have a good helping of it... because, European country food is very very
similar to what Chinese eat. I was in Paris last month... & ate tete de veau
(veal's head) amongst other 'spare parts' type meal for very little money. I
think you just need to know where to eat, like in most countries if you
don't know, you end up eating bad food all the time : (

DC.