Old January 31st, 2005, 04:51 PM
PeterL

"Hello bank. Thanks for your message, but no thanks. You charge exorbitant
amounts that is way beyond other banks. Please close my account and take
your charges to where the sun don't shine."

"Who Goes There" wgt@home wrote in message

Hello

Thank you for your message.

When using your card overseas, two charges can apply. However you use
it, you'll be charged a 2.75% overseas transaction charge (which will be
included in the transaction on your statement).

If you're getting cash with your card (either over the counter or at a
cash machine) there's also a 2% (or at least £2) cash advance fee.

The cash advance fee applies even if you're buying currency in this
country, if you use a Visa debit or credit card.

The best value is to buy the currency directly from us before you go.
You can visit any of our branches, or we can send you the currency by

post.

Enjoy your trip!

snip